We have experience teaching in Higher Education as well as coordinating and delivering outreach events to the public. We would be happy to tailor a lecture or workshop for your event.
Some ideas for topics we could cover include:
- Prehistory of Britain and Europe
- Artefact identification
- Artefacts from site to museum
- Specific artefact types
- What can objects from the past tell us?
We can provide training on the following archaeological skills:
- Building and using Microsoft Access databases
- Map building in QGIS
- Finds processing
- Data and file management
- Writing for research and publication